7822 115th place NE
3% Buying Agent Commission
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size: 1,660 sq. ft.
Possible Short Plat. Mountain & lake view home. Options galore. Live or rent out the current home while building a new one on the back lot. Build your dream home on one of the largest lots in the area. Gorgeous fir floors, new paint & carpet & attached double garage are just a few of the great features of this home.
- Adequate square footage (14,500 sf) to start Short Plat Subdivision process (under Title 22). Seller will provide first iteration of Surveyor’s drawings
- Comfortably live in, or rent, the existing home in the front (with the view) while you go through the Short Plat process
- Structurally sound existing home with updated Furnace, Wiring, Plumbing in 2010.
- 2 BR and study with ¾ bath in Basement which is well insulated and has its own entrance;
- Upper level has a bedroom with attached full bath, living room (with view), dining room with cute adjacent multipurpose room, and full kitchen with access to the basement and large back-yard.
- Extremely safe and secure location almost at the top of the hill & at the end of a loop of “Dead-end Streets” with excellent neighbors who watch out for each other. Access to I-405 within 3 minutes and WA-520 within 8 min.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.